Product & Services
Products & Services
CARPET – HARDWOOD – LAMINATE – VINYL – TILES – SPECIALTY FLOORING
We Sell, Install and Service all types of flooring materials from various local and international manufacturers. Our services are quality guaranteed with both product and installation warranties to give our customers piece of mind.
Carpet: We have accounts with Shaw, Beaulieu and Mohawk, the largest carpet manufacturers in North America. So we basically buy carpet from the same place all major department and hardware stores buy theirs from. The difference is, we sell and install them at a lower cost. We also sell carpet from local suppliers whose products are very competitive. We carry: Commercial, Residential, Plush, Cut-Pile, Berber, Soft-back, Nylon, Polyester, Olefin, Design, Sisal, Looped, Patterned … basically any type of carpet.
Hardwood: We supply high quality hardwood from Canadian trees, from Canadian mills. We don’t want to compromise quality so we only buy from the best. Our hardwoods come in various stains that will surely meet your decor. Our hardwood planks come in 2 1/4″, 3 1/4″, 4 1/4″ and 5″ widths. We also have a large array of Engineered Hardwood, both floating and glue down. The species of hardwood we carry are: Red Oak, White Oak, Maple, Ash, Pine, Bamboo and all Exotics.
Laminate: The laminate flooring we carry may might as well be called wood. Thats how good they look. We have thicknesses of 8mm, 12mm and 15mm. These high quality matte and glossy laminates will make any floor look good.
Vinyl: We have Vinyl Tiles, Sheets and Planks. You can make your floor look like wood, stone, tiles or even colourful. We have amazing vinyl products manufactured by Armstrong, LSI, Tarkett and Forbo.
- Click Vinyl: Floorama now carries a brand new product that very few in North America carry. Click Vinyl is a hardwood look-alike that is ranged in price between Laminate and Hardwood Flooring. It doesn’t have the disadvantages that both laminate and hardwood has. It is a 100% waterproof floating floor that has 0% VOC and offers very minimal expansion and contraction. This flooring will be very popular soon and we’re one of the first to carry it. Check it out now.
Tiles: We supply all types of tiles. Whether for your bathroom, kitchen or any floor, our wide array of ceramics, porcelain or stone will fit your need.
Specialty Flooring: We carry flooring for special places that need special applications: Marmoleum, Rubber Flooring, Aquatic Flooring, Safety Vinyl, Sport Flooring and more.
The Best Part Is That You Don’t Have To Shop Around. We Bring Samples Of All The Mentioned Products To Your Home. Call Now !
Commercial – Residential – Hospitality
We’ve completed hundreds of commercial jobs using many types of different applications depending on the needs and uses of the area. We understand that in a commercial setting, time, quality, durability and affordability are crucial. This is where we specialize.
- Carpet (glued down or double glued down with under-pad)
- Engineered Hardwood and Laminate (floating or glued)
- Marmoleum, Linoleum and Vinyl Sheet
- Vinyl Tile (VCT)
- Luxury Vinyl (wood, stone, tile)
- Safety Flooring and Rubber Flooring
- Non-Slip Flooring (aquatic, kitchen and industrial)
We’ve done countless homes with different types of flooring material. We understand and appreciate home owners’ different taste, style and detail and we work hard to help them achieve their dream home.
- Carpet (plush, berber, cut-pile, woven, wool, commercial, design, patterned)
- Hardwood (maple, oak, birch, bamboo, engineered, walnut, exotic, refinish, Canadian, Chinese)
- Laminate (all wood grains, various thicknesses)
- Tiles (ceramic, porcelain, stone, slate, marble…)
- Vinyl ( tiles, sheet, luxury)
- Stairs (carpet, hardwood, refinish)
Floorama is specialized in the hospitality industry. We have tackled large hotel renovation projects and completed them with full customer satisfaction. Our special hotel installation crew has given us a great reputation in quick, efficient and top quality installation. We guarantee that no other installation crew can preserve top quality installation and finish at record times.
- Carpet (glue down, double glue down, tackless/pad)
- Design and Patterned Carpet
- Axminster, Woven, Wool, Computerized and Specialty Carpet
- Safety Floor, Non-Slip Vinyl, Rubber Flooring, Marmoleum, Linoleum
- Tiles (stone, ceramic, porcelain, marble, slate)