Laminate Flooring Toronto
The following chart will help you determine the most suitable flooring type for the different areas you plan to renovate. If you still aren’t sure, our experts can help you more.
Laminate Flooring in Toronto Is A Viable Option To Hardwood
If you’re looking for a more affordable alternative to hardwood flooring, Laminate Flooring in Toronto may be your solution. Laminate floors come in many different colours and can resemble any species of wood. Because of its construction, laminate flooring will resist scratches, dents, moisture and stains more than its hardwood counterpart. It may be the floor of choice if you have kids, pets and high traffic. Because laminate is a floating floor, it is ideal to be installed in basements and areas prone to moisture.
Laminate flooring, mostly resembling hardwood, can also resemble tile and stone. They come in many different shades, colours, species and designs and will mimic almost anything perfectly. It can give you a nice cozy look, classy trendy look or even a rustic aged look. Laminate flooring looks so good these days that it may actually fool you into being real hardwood.
- Classic Look:The tradition look of oak, maple or any other species of hardwood can been nicely reproduced in laminate planks.
- Exotic Look:You can get the nice and appealing look of exotic hardwood that is imported from South America. This way, you can have an expensive looking floor without worrying about its maintenance.
- Rustic Look:Do you like the look of aged and distressed wood? Do you like the rustic cottage feel? Laminate floors will give you that impression with its rustic designs.
- Tile and Stone:Your laminate floors can look like tiles and stone and can be installed in kitchens and bathrooms. As we said, laminate can mimic almost anything.
Laminate Flooring in Toronto is created through a process of fusing several layers of different material. They are designed to look like the desired product, then reinforced to withstand wear and tear. Laminate flooring is considered to be a ‘Green’ floor as it is mainly made from recycled material. It’s construction method and different layers also make it a strong and durable floor.
- Melamine Wear Layer is resistant to staining, fading and wear. It is extremely durable and features a textured finish.
- High Definition Decor Layer is a detailed image that resembles hardwood, tile or stone. It is available in many colours, styles and designs.
- HDF Core or high density fiber core provides impact resistance and stability and is comprised of mainly recycled wood.
- Melamine Backing Layer is reinforced with melamine for structural stability and moisture resistance.
What we carry
The Laminate Flooring in Toronto that Floorama Flooring carries may might as well be called hardwood. That’s how good they look. We have thicknesses of 8mm, 12mm and 15mm. These high quality matte and glossy laminates will make any floor look good. You may see photos of some of the products we carry in our ‘flooring samples gallery’ section in our photo gallery menu.
The best part is, you don’t have to shop around. We bring samples of all our products to your home for a free estimate.