Hardwood Flooring Toronto
The following chart will help you determine the most suitable flooring type for the different areas you plan to renovate. If you still aren’t sure, our experts can help you more.
Get The Best Hardwood Flooring In Toronto By Floorama Flooring!
If you’re looking for Hardwood Flooring in Toronto, look no further. Hardwood Flooring is the preferred flooring choice for homeowners today. It creates a warm, luxurious and natural feel that nothing can compare to. As well as the durability and strong structure of Hardwood Flooring, it is an in-demand flooring that will definitely increase the value of your home. Whether you want a light-toned floor or a rich/dark floor, a fine-grained or a thick distinctive one, hardwood offers great selection and finish colours to suit your taste.
Style and Species
There are many different styles and species of Hardwood Flooring in Toronto that you could choose from. A combination of wood species and a large selection of stains will surely fit your decor and personal preference. Remember to chose what you think looks right in your home. Your hardwood floor will be something you’ll admire for a long time if you’ve made the right selection.
- Oak:Oak is the most common hardwood in Canada. Red and white oak can be stained in light or dark colours and has thick grain lines. Red Oak, being more popular, has a pinkish tone, while White Oak is more brownish. Both look nice and have a natural, traditional feel.
- Domestic Hardwoods:Canada is known for its richness in lumber. Canadian Hardwood is also some of the most durable as most of its wood is hard and as gone through years of extreme seasons. North America produces Red Oak, Maple, Ash, Birch, Walnut and Cherry. They differ in colour and hardness giving you a large selection to choose from.
- Exotic:Our exotic woods, imported from South American trees, will offer you something different and new. Their grains, colour and overall look will give your floors a wow factor that you’ll never get bored of. These include Mahogany, Jatoba, Brazilian cherry, Acacia, Black Locust and more..
- Bamboo:Bamboo, mistaken to be wood, is technically a grass. It looks very much like wood and has the same feel and hardness. They are offered in different stains and are more affordable.
- Solid Hardwood: Solid hardwood is milled from solid wood and works well in almost any room. This type of hardwood floor can be sanded and refinished numerous times to maintain its natural beauty. Solid hardwood flooring is not recommended in basements and areas with high moisture as these factors can damage the wood.
- Engineered Hardwood: Engineered hardwood flooring is a combination of a top thin layer of real hardwood and then several layers of engineered ply-wood underneath. It is constructed in a way as to increase stability and strength, as well as to withstand moisture more than Solid Hardwood. Because it is normally a floating floor, it can be installed in basements and areas with a concrete floor. Engineered hardwood floors can be sanded and refinished a couple of times for a longer life span.
What we carry
Hardwood Flooring in Toronto has never been easier. Floorama Flooring supplies high quality hardwood from Canadian trees, from Canadian mills. We don’t want to compromise quality so we only buy from the best. Our hardwoods come in various stains that will surely meet your decor. Our hardwood planks come in 2 1/4″, 3 1/4″, 4 1/4″ and 5″ widths. We also have a large array of Engineered Hardwood, both floating and glue down. The species of hardwood we carry are: Red Oak, White Oak, Maple, Ash, Pine, Bamboo and all Exotics. You may see photos of some of the products we carry in our ‘flooring samples gallery’ section in our photo gallery menu.
The best part is, you don’t have to shop around. We bring samples of all our products to your home for a free estimate.